For this semester Integrative seminar and studio were linked and we were going to be working on the same topic on both the courses. So with a continuation to the first class of the day (integrative seminar) we had to read deeper into the problem our group identified “lack of recreational space”.
I started doing online research and gathered statistical data and interesting facts about how students need recreational activities. I made notes to support my research and then worked on documenting the information. I already gathered pictures and videos for documentation.
I documented the research as follows:
1. Problem identification
2. Primary research
3. Looking at potential empty spaces
4. Secondary research
5. Looking at other campuses with similar layout
6. Statistical data
Once each of us were done with our documentations, we were put into our seminar groups and each group had to pick an ecosystem and study it. Do online research, make sketches, take pictures and videos.